Monday, May 16, 2011

What An Art

Today is a beautiful day...the lord allowed me to be part of it & 4 that I Thank him:

Today its freezing outside. I dont feel as on top of things as i should; but y? Today is just another day to help me focus on my everlasting days! Today im not the richest but i can live, I can make it, yes as of today im scoundroling to make ends meet, to make things work, numerous days I have made sacrifices to ensure this happens. But it wasn't today that made me realize im better than what im doing, better than what im being. better than just "making things work" Although this is an Art in which I admire very dearly. This is the art that my people built our foundation on, this is an art that is no stranger to my beautiful black kings/queens, this is an art that will linger in our culture for many years to come. It is a beautiful art yes....but it is not an art that any of us need to abide by; this art shows how strong/smart we really are. but we should only paint that picture when need be. that reason is because we can dig deeper and find that magical
canvus, the blank canvus the free canvus. the canvus where we pursue and create. In order to get to those flashing lights u must love your canvus, share your canvus ask 4 help on your canvus strive for that canvus to be great to be mindblowing, extravegant, strong; but most of all appealing to you. If we can scoundrel to make art. We can work to build a Beautiful canvus as it is our Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment